GB Multicare Hospital offer comprehensive care for several Orthopaedic afflictions including knee, hip, and joint problems. We are equipped with a wide array of specialities ranging from Sports Medicine, Paediatric Orthopaedic Services, Arthritis Diagnosis as well as Treatment and Pain Management. We focus on providing the highest level of patient care with professional expertise for early mobilisation.
We perform procedures like Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Surgery, Traumatic Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, Spine Surgery, Articular Surface Replacement Hip Surgery, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Total Knee& Hip Replacement Surgery among several others.
We have dedicated & well equipped Orthopedic surgery OT with laminar flow & various modern equipment like image intensifier, top of the line arthroscopy system etc.
- Trauma - We have a dedicated team of doctors available round the clock to attend to all aspects of trauma including polytrauma, compound fractures and complex injuries besides treating simple ones.
- Joint Replacements - Our team of dedicated joint replacement surgeons routinely perform arthroplasties , complex, complicated and revision situations successfully. A large number of knee and hip replacements thus are routinely carried out including primary, revision and complex.
- Arthroscopy - Our renowned arthroscopy surgeons routinely perform a large number of knee and shoulder arthroscopies; both diagnostic as well as therapeutic which includes complex reconstructions and repairs.
- Paediatric Orthopaedics - We provide comprehensive care for complex paediatric orthopaedic problems like clubfeet, hip disorders, deformity correction, developmental disorders, congenital anomalies of the musculoskeletal system and neuromuscular disorders.
- Hand Surgery - The whole gamut of hand problems are treated with umex fixators, tendon transfers, flap covers, reimplantation surgeries by a collaboration with Orthopaedic as well as plastic hand surgeons in order to ensure the best results for the patients. An active and integrated participation of radiology, pathology, intensive care and rehabilitation departments ensures that the patients get the best care with maximum results.
- Sports Medicine - This is the department orthopedic surgery which incorporates the treatment and prevention of athletic injuries. It Includes Arthroscopic procedures on the knee, shoulder, hip including the recent reconstructive procedures. In addition to that the physiotherapy department is a key component of the rehabilitation of these injuries.